El Septimo Cigars has a new series of cigars inspired by some of the greatest works of art ever produced, and it will be showcasing them at the upcoming 2021 PCA Convention & Trade Show.
The Sacred Arts Cigar Collection is made up of seven cigars, which represent the biblical story of the seven days of creation. Each line is dedicated to a famous painter and inspired by one of his famous works, and thus named for them:
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Leonardo da Vinci — a 7 1/2 x 40 lancero that is dedicated to his painting The Last Supper. The cigar represents the first day of creation when God created light.
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Michelangelo — a 5 1/2 x 50 robusto vitola that the company calls an Eagle, and which is dedicated to The Creation of Adam. It represents the second day of creation when God created the sky.
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Botticelli — a 7 1/2 x 58 salomon named for Sandro Botticelli and inspired by The Announcement. It represents the third day of creation when God created the earth, sea and plants.
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Raphael — a 6 x 50 robusto extra inspired by the piece Sistine Madonna. It represents the fourth day of creation when God created the sun, moon and stars.
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Salvador Dali — a 6 1/2 x 54 toro dedicated to Christ of Saint John of the Cross. It represents the fifth day of creation when God created the creatures of the sea and the birds.
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Rembrandt — a 7 x 54 torpedo dedicated to The Return of the Prodigal Son. It represents the sixth day of creation when God created life, namely humans and animals.
- El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection Van Gogh — a 9 x 56 Royal Salomon dedicated to Pieta. It represents the seventh day of creation when God rested.
Each of the seven vitolas is offered in 20-count boxes that feature the art work and come in a distinct color to help differentiate it from the other cigars in the collection.
Additionally, the company is releasing a sampler of the seven cigars, with each set containing two of each blend for a total of 14 cigars and coming with an MSRP of 56,000 INR
The company is not disclosing any details about the blends, other than to say that the blend is different for each size. The cigars are produced at the company’s factory in Costa Rica.
“We are excited to demonstrate our capabilities of continuous innovation and lead the industry with our comprehensive line of new cigars and accessories,” said Zaya S. Younan, chairman and ceo of Younan Company, the parent of El Septimo Cigars. ”
The El Septimo Sacred Arts Collection is slated to be shipped to stores at the end of August and will be available to El Septimo retailers around the globe.